May 14, 2013

3 Sketches and 3 Challenges



Three rockin' sketches and I couldn't stop myself!

After what I feel has been a loss of mojo, I sat down with three sketches for three challenges this week and it came easy.  No over-thinking, just creating and it felt good.  The icing on the cake is that now I have three more birthday cards in my stash.  Here is what I came up with...






All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  Kraft
Patterned paper: Bow Ties (Basic Grey)
Stamps: Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches
Ink:   Dark Chocolate
other: green twine (Divine Twine), wood camera (Prima)







All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  White, Kraft
Patterned paper: Seen & Noted (Pebbles)
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments Birthday
Ink:   Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
other: foam tape







I am also entering all these cards to the current Simon Says Stamp & Show challenge blog.

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Summer Sunrise
Patterned paper: My Girl (My Minds Eye)
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments Birthday, Sketched Shapes
Ink:   Smokey Shadow, Summer Sunrise 
other: corner rounder (We R on the Net)

15 comments :

Lynn said...

You go girl! Three fabulous CAS birthday cards. I especially love the sweet little camera on the first one.

LeAnne said...

I cannot imagine you ever losing your mojo! These are fabulously sweet---love that little wooden camera! I need to get me some of those little doodads!

Kim S said...

A piece of patterned paper and a fun sentiment - in your hands, that's all it takes for a perfect card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

PapierGirl said...

I would say you have your mojo back Tracey!:) Love your take on the sketch and the camera! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

Ardyth said...

Love your simple take on this week's sketch. Those flowers really pop on the kraft! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS(E) This Sketch This week!

Janet's Joy said...

I have seen no loss of mojo!! 3 wonderful cards! You rocked all the sketches!!

Cathy Weber said...

Doubt you ever lost your mojo, but regardless...it's back! Love all three cards Tracey, but I especially love the Wish Big card with that arrow pointing to the sentiment. I have really been loving arrows lately and this one really jumped right out at me.

Virginia L. said...

Wow, you go, girl! You are so creative with these sketches! Beautiful use of pattern paper and images! Well done, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Wowzers Tracey you are crankin out some FUN cards!! Great job, I see no loss of mojo here. But could you send a little my way ;)

Kara said...

pretty cards...love the little wooden camera!

Joyce said...

These are all really wonderful, and I would never have detected a loss of mojo. Not for a moment. And, these are all such fabulous layouts. I love how you used that little camera--you are inspiring me to use one of mine, too.

Stacey Schafer said...

wonderful cards, tracey!

donna mikasa said...

Wonderful cards, Tracey! I love the floral patterned paper against kraft. Thanks so much for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

~amy~ said...

Oh they are all fabulous!! You've been a busy girl!

Jean said...

I would have never known you lost your mojo. I'm glad you feel better about getting it back. Three fun takes on the challenges!