February 25, 2014

colourQ #230

cover


Happy Tuesday and time for this week's new palette at the colourQ!




Had some fun playing with these Heidi Swapp chat bubble stamps I picked up at Michael's. Sweet deal, the set has 6 chat bubbles and comes with an matching chat bubble die!  I created my sentiment and then added some My Minds Eye Wicked enamel dots and adhered the panel to a kraft base embossed with woodgrain.


tracey_CQC230


Drop in to the colourQ today to see what the rest of the team has for your inspiration.  We hope you come and play with us this week.



15 comments :

Lynn said...

Love those fun speech bubbles and the enamel dots are the perfect touch Tracey!

sandie said...

fabulous Tracey, I love the enamel dots and placed perfectly x

Lisa Elton said...

CAS fun and I love it!!

Geri said...

Trendy card, Tracey! Love it!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

LOVE this! the enamel dots make it!

Joyce said...

Fantastic card. So glad I have those stamps already. Love this week's colors, too. those shoes are crazy--I think I'd topple over in them.

Marybeth said...

Cute card, love the bit of embossed wood paper.
I just bought those shoes!

Not!

Renee said...

Absolutely love it! :)

Sherrie M. said...

You rock CAS cards Tracey. This is simply perfect.

Jen Mitchell said...

I feel like I can't resist saying "hello, this is awesome!" A great CAS design and a fun way to show off those colors!

Sharron said...

Awesome CAS design! Love the enamel dots!

Maureen Merritt said...

I love this! Those stamps are so much fun!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Fun card! Seriously perfect!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card...just as amazing as those inspiration shoes. Can't wait to pull out that fun new stamp set to case you!

Anita in France said...

This had me smiling, Tracey ... so much fun and so deliciously CAS! Anita :)