March 6, 2014

Stamps & Dies For Sale

Spring Cleaning

Full listing on my Stamps for Sale Page
PayPal gift only in Canadian Funds
I will quote the most economical method of shipping

Papertrey Ink

Harlequin Cover Plate Die and stamp set $15 - SOLD

NEW Peace Be Still Impression Plate $10
Peace Be Still stamp set and dies $15
NEW Peace Be Still stamp set, dies and impression plate $25 - SOLD

Half & Half Dies $18
Half & Half stamps $18
*Together $30

NEW Fillable Frame Stamps and dies #1 - 8 and 10 $50

Winterberry stamp set and dies $15

NEW Polka Dot Parade #4 stamps and dies $6
Mega Mat Stack 1 $8
Circles Cover Plate $12 - PENDING
Bloom Builders 1 dies $12
Mat Stack #3 $5
Bloom Builders #3 die $7
Bountiful Banners $12 

Friendship Jar Toppers Dies $5
Friendship Jar & Lid die $5
Friendship Jar Stamps $15
Friendship Jar Autumn $15
Friendship Jar Holiday $15 
*All Friendship Jar Dies and Stamps Together $45 SOLD

To You From Me (brand new) $12 - PENDING
Inside & Out Holiday $18
Bits & Buttons $3 (slight staining)
Confetti Garland Borders (brand new) $3
NEW Wonderful Words Memories $3 (brand new)
NEW Sew Simple Borders $3 (brand new) PENDING
NEW Hello Foxy $3 (brand new)


email me if interested using link on sidebar

2 comments :

Maureen Merritt said...

I was just thinking yesterday that I needed to do some Spring cleaning. You are in my head again :) Good luck with your sale!

Bobby said...

The email link doesn't work for me. I'm interested in the Harlequin set.
You can email me at bobbarah at gmail dot com