September 6, 2016

CCC #214 and MFTWSC296

IMG_0552


It's time for a new cue card at CASology!

This week`s new cue is:


I used the sketch from MFT Stamps #296 for my card. Originally I had a beach ball on the sand under the tree but I didn't work with the sketch and was not CAS enough in my opinion. My beach and palm tree were coloured with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Sentiment added and dressed with clear sequins to work with the sketch.


tracey_CCC#214



I am submitting this to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!




Hop on over to the CASology blog to see what the rest of the team has made to inspire you this week.
Can't wait to see what you make...


Hannelie Bester
Sherrie Mannion
Jacquie Southas
Deidre Payne

Guest: Lisa

15 comments :

Inkyfingers said...

Wj=hat a lovely design Tracey. I wish I was under that tree with a good book!

Lynn said...

Love this sweet little scene.

TK said...

Beautiful card! I love the empty beach as "missing you"! Wonderful soft kraft color too!

Joyce said...

This is CAS and wonderful. I love your sweet little beach. Wish we were there together.

Julia Aston said...

What a fun sentiment for your lovely palm tree!

Karen B. said...

So perfectly done.

Cat Craig said...

Perfect. I miss the beach looking at your card.

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful coloring on your palm tree and I love the diagonal stripes on the border! I think this sketch was right up your alley, Tracey...fabulous card!

Lindsey said...

Minimalism perfection!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the stripes along the sides! This is pretty Tracey!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

perfectly sweet and perfectly fun!

Sharron said...

What a wonderful, peaceful scene! Perfectly CAS!

Jen Mitchell said...

What a perfect scene to inspire a little relaxation!

jenn shurkus said...

omgosh.. i just LOVE this.... I'm a bit late in my commenting, and I apologize. Thank you for playing a long with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Anita in France said...

What a sweet scene, Tracey ... all that delicious open space is so perfect with the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)