January 20, 2017

Tag You're It #63 - REMINDER

Happy Friday!
Are you playing along at Tag You're It for Challenge #63?



You have until Wednesday, January 25th at 9:00 am EST to submit a tag inspired by the tag that Karin Ã…kesdotter created for us for this challenge.

I created an octopus shaker card using, new to me, Lawn Fawn You Octopi My Heart stamps and dies! I created my background using Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon and Wilted Violet Distress Inks activated with water. The contents are a free floating, Copic coloured, octopus and a handful of sequins.

tracey_TYI#63 

Head over to Tag You're It to see some more reminder tags created by the Inspiration Team!



15 comments :

cm said...

Mega cuteness, your little octopus shaker! I'm colouring up a bunch of them to make Valentine's for my nephew's daycare pals. They're adorable!
Hugs~c

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

super cute tag :) love that lil octopus
cheers
preety

Marybeth said...

I love this little octopus shaker card! Pretty background too!

Cat Craig said...

Darling!

Michelle said...

I love your little octopus in his sparkly water, Tracey! Gorgeous!

Lisa Lara said...

What a cute tag Tracey. I love all the beautiful sequins.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Your octopus shaker tag is so cute!!

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute shaker tag, Tracey! I love how you inked the background and your little octopus is adorable!

Anita in France said...

So cute, Tracey ... your sweet octopus is floating in his sea of sequins is adorable! Hugs, Anita :)

Joyce said...

Adorable tag, and I love that octopus playing around in a sea of sequins.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is adorable!

Birgit said...

Oh my Tracey, this octopus tag is the cutest ever!! What a fun shaker tag!!

Sharron said...

Lots of cuteness here! Love the shaker with all the sequins and the octopus placed on the outside.

Jinny Newlin said...

What a great take on the guest tag! Love your underwater scene! I really should try to get in on some of these. Tags are too fun!