April 12, 2017

SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release: Day 3

Welcome back to Day 3 of the SugarPea Designs Spring 2017 Product Release sweet peeks!


Today we are introducing teacher and school themed products:
 




For my first card today I used this fun paper from the the new Sugar & Spice paper pad for my background, then I die cut a Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle to use as my main panel. The Teacher SugarCut die was cut with red. I stamped the apple from Class Act stamp set and die cut it with the Class Act SugarCut co-ordinating die and then coloured it with Copic markers. I finished it off with a sentiment also from the Class Act stamp set.

tracey_SPDay3


For my second card I started by sponging my sky using Distress ink and then used the SchoolScape SugarCut die for my scene cutting each of the elements in different colours. I added a sentiment to the bottom of the card front panel from the Sweet Sentiments - Teacher stamp set.

traceySPDay3b

Would you like to win the Class Act stamp set? All you need to do is leave a comment on SugarPea Designs blog Day 3 post answering the question asked.

The team also has some amazing inspiration for you! So make sure you visit us all and leave a comment each stop on the way for ANOTHER entry to win!

Amy Kolling
Amy Rohl

Vera Yates

 All winners during our Spring 2017 Product Release will be announced next Monday, April 17th! So you have all week to comment!

See you back here tomorrow for more!

12 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I just love love love love these!!!!

JoAnn said...

Love your cute cards.

McStamper said...

Love your cards. The scene is just so cute.

BeverlyBL said...

Cute, cute cards. I love that school bus.

Sue D said...

Very cute school themed cards.

Lindar C said...

These are such cute cards! Everything is so stinkin' cute in this release.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards! Really crisp and striking! This is just a fun bunch of stamps and dies to have isn't it! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Two simply sweet teacher themed cards....love that adorable bus.

craftymom205 said...

Love the cards.

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the little school house scene!! It is adorable!! Great cards!!

Laura Gribble said...

Great cards!

Anita in France said...

Such a sweet school scene, Tracey ... and a delicious apple ... love all that fabulous CAS-ness! Hugs, Anita :)